Introduction and Planning for your move to the United States

At this time of year your applications for admission to colleges are being reviewed and you are being notified if you are accepted or rejected. It is a scary time, one filled with uncertainty on many levels. For if you ARE accepted, you must begin planning for your trip and studies here in the United States.

I hope that you will use me a source of information. I will answer any questions you may have and offer advice that will make your transition easier.

I am a college professor in Boston. I have coached and taught many foreign speakers of English and provided assistance for both students and professionals from other countries/cultures.  Each week I will focus on a different aspect of what you need to know to make your transition successful. If you have a topic you would like me to cover, please write it in the comment area.

Professor Cathryn


Submit your site in a <a href="http://www.hotvsnot.com/">website directory</a> for free! This business is listed under <a href="http://www.hotvsnot.com/Reference/Education/Colleges_And_Universities/">Colleges and Universities Directory </a>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post